This school year, Binghampton Christian Academy (BCA) hosted the 1st Annual Career Day for the 5th-8th grade students. The Career Day was coordinated by Mrs. Candice Lucas, BCA’s Instructional Coach, to provide our Middle School students with the opportunity to learn about various career paths and professions and engage with leaders in a variety of industries.
The 2015 Career Day featured five professionals:
1. Chef Phillip Ashley- Owner/Chef of Phillip Ashley Chocolates
2. Johnny Moore- School Counselor at Binghampton Christian Academy
3. Dr. Jara Best-Jones, MD- Pediatrician at Pediatric Consultants
4. Clarissa Newson- Manager at FedEx Services
5. Tia Jennings- Owner/Stylist of ManeStream Hair
We are truly grateful for the generosity of our Career Day guests for giving their time to provide this valuable experience for our students!